Swap from cloth non-power seats to leather power seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VPRPWRD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
8.3L Viper
Has anyone done this swap? Truck is a fairly base 2014 1500. Just looking to see if anyone here has done it and has any tips for me to do this swap.

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes I have installed Laramie seats in my Express. It's not difficult at all. I have seen some members post the they were able to use there factory harness and just plug them it. My truck did not match so I removed the harnesses from my seats for the airbags and seat sensor and installed them in the Laramie seats. I left all of the wiring in the Laramie and just ran power to the seats for seat adjustment.

OP
OP
VPRPWRD

VPRPWRD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
8.3L Viper
Yes I have installed Laramie seats in my Express. It's not difficult at all. I have seen some members post the they were able to use there factory harness and just plug them it. My truck did not match so I removed the harnesses from my seats for the airbags and seat sensor and installed them in the Laramie seats. I left all of the wiring in the Laramie and just ran power to the seats for seat adjustment.

Thank you for the response, that is great news! Now to find the seats....