Those with Katzkins installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRG18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Could you please get a pic of how the front of the driver/passenger seat bottom cushions were fastened? The part of it that would be right where your hand would be if you reached down to pull the lever to move the seat forward or backward for those of us that don't have power seats. My covers don't have hooks or anything and it is just kinda hanging down. Isn't really noticeable and doesn't look bad but it just doesn't seem like that is how it is supposed to be.

Looking at the rubber end it looks like it might hook onto the lip of the frame but I'd just like to make sure by seeing someone else's. Thanks.

Last edited:

Rken1288

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Could you please get a pic of how the front of the driver/passenger seat bottom cushions were fastened? The part of it that would be right where your hand would be if you reached down to pull the lever to move the seat forward or backward for those of us that don't have power seats. My covers don't have hooks or anything and it is just kinda hanging down. Isn't really noticeable and doesn't look bad but it just doesn't seem like that is how it is supposed to be.

Looking at the rubber end it looks like it might hook onto the lip of the frame but I'd just like to make sure by seeing someone else's. Thanks.

951460a35ec81ed0fea78c0527e531f8.jpg

They have a nice clean fit. Great seat covers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JRG18

JRG18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
951460a35ec81ed0fea78c0527e531f8.jpg

They have a nice clean fit. Great seat covers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that. After seeing it I took out the passenger seat and figured it out. Had to remove the bottom cushion, fasten that rubber part and then fold the cushion up and over and fit it in place. Hopefully this helps someone down the road. Looks great now. Driver side tomorrow. :favorites13:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye