Those of you with weather tech

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pd298

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How do you like your floormats? How do they fit? Do they move? Seems like they would move around when your feet are on them.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I have the digital fit units and THEY DO NOT MOVE!

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I love my weather tech floor mats. They stay in place and work awesome. I love the fact that with me I always end up bringing snow in the truck when I get in. When my feet start to warm up the snow melts and thanks to the design of the floor mats the water runs to the door and when I open the door the water runs right out. That is a must in my book to own weather tech floor mats in my vehicle.

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i have weather tech's and they are awesome. my driver's side one is perfect, but I had to tweak my passenger side because there wasn't a hook on that side to hold it in place, so I bought velcro, and viola!

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
i have weather tech's and they are awesome. my driver's side one is perfect, but I had to tweak my passenger side because there wasn't a hook on that side to hold it in place, so I bought velcro, and viola!

I have the same problem with the passenger side. Thanks, I'm gonna try that to get it to stay in place!

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
love them!!!!!! Fit and looks great

OP
OP
pd298

pd298

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That was my concern with them, was how they stayed in place. All i have is the factory carpet floor mats.

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
just want to make the distinction between the floor MATS and the floor LINERS. I have the liners and LOVE them in my 06. Every truck I get will get a set of these for sure. My liners do not move.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Those mats look awesome, but such a hefty price tag

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I'll clarify as well...I have the liners. They don't move and they trap everything.

Jluge2615

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I buy them for every vehicle. The digital fit ones are perfect. Never had an issue with them moving on either side. Plus easy maintenance. Take them out , hose them down and right back in

Hemi Joe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had the digital fit floorliners in my 05 Dakota, 06 Ram, and now my 2012 Ram. In the Dakota and 06 Ram they fit perfect. In the 2012 Ram the drivers side fits perfect, but the passenger side fits loose. I'm a little dissapointed since my first two sets were perfect. Oh well, still better than anything else out there.

OP
OP
pd298

pd298

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Those are the ones I was inquiring about, the digital fit ones.

jabaniz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i also have the digital cut liners in the front of my 2012 also had them front and rear and cargo in my grand Cherokee, well worth the money, they do not slide or move, and will not rip or wear out, I work and live in North Dakota, so we have everything from cold weather, ice, snow, mud, rain, and I work in the oilfield, so i am quite dirty sometimes and these things have held up great and saved my carpet.

fsharp1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Love my weather tech mats, Have them up front and in the rear. They don't move and none of my carpet is exposed. I'm so **** I even have the factory Dodge mats under my weather tech

OVERKILL :shooter: with piece of mind

JJP71584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Expensive...definitely but they fit great and will last the life of my truck, a good investment if you ask me. I'm very happy with them.

Grubrunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I've had WeatherTech in the past. Great products, horrible customer service.... twice!

I went with the OEM Ram Slush [rubber] Mats this time around.

Absolutely love them !!!

PS: I still have my [brand new] front-n-rear Ram OEM carpeted mats if anyone's interested.