Tint adventure, hey KC area peeps!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jared4.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Bighorn CC
Engine
Had my truck tinted last week. I’ve dealt with it as long as I can now. The work done was great but, I cant stand the green looking tint any more. I’ve seen a hell of a lot better matching tint jobs on numerous Rams/Chevys/Fords around KC. Which makes my tint big me even dam more. Chime in and tell a brotha where you guys have had them done and half ass matched the rear. I had 35% over the rears and 20% on the front and it looks like crap to me. Place that did mine changed film since my last truck so it doesn’t look anywhere near as good. The place offered to peel and tint my fronts to 15% to the tune of $40 a window. But, I’m afraid I’m gonna end up in the same boat with darker green windows. Help!!!!!

JasonK94Z

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I was living in the KC area (Olathe), I used Detail Auto & Window Tinting. 7219 W 162nd Terrace, Overland Park, KS 66085

Awesome guy who does awesome work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deangtp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have used tint master on my truck and wife's jeep. It seems like a truer color if that makes sense. One of my windows got scratched by the body shop and they had it done by tint shop in liberty. It's faded where the window goes in the channel. There are also 435 pieces of dirt and lint in that window too. But I digress. I need to get back to tint master and have them redo it.