Top Glove Box Uses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Savfil

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 - SLT
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have speaker wires in mine atm, and probably some candy lol. I thought about wiring in a touchscreen or something, but I dunno if that would look cool or not.

nspector65

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have ear buds in there so my son can listen to his music quietly while I crank mine!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
same for me as a few others that have posted...i just have the registration and manual and stuff like that in the top glove box. I have the bench seat in the front and I use the storage in the center console for my gps, bunch of cords for iphone/gps, gum. the top glove box is just too hard to reach from the passenger seat for me.

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thought about adding one to my express, then realized I'd end up like most people here and never use it!

phillips66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
8mm wrench so I can take the antenna off at the car wash

Sent from my iPhone

Sideshow

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Rubicon 2D
Engine
Pentastar
That was one of my first mods.
Gloves, napkins and my InTune/cable in mine.

GSparkleD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I keep some meds in there like headache medicine, allergy medicine, and extra phone chargers. Mine has the skinny pockets on the side of the middle console and anything I put there is difficult to get out. What do y'all put in the skinny pockets?

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
I have my insurance card and extra license plate in the skinny pockets on the side of he console. And I'll put papers in the passenger side that I need for school.

Stroked

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mine has the cubby hole instead and it has different stuff depending on the day. My buddy thinks it works good for holding fast food. Lol. I've put a hoodie in it before and the ladies like it for putting their purses in. If I had the glove box it probably wouldn't get used at all.

rick-rock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine's empty. I put the glove box door in just so I stop asking myself "what could I put into that open hole in the dash that it won't fall out".

pickupman66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I had a pair of sunglasses in mine. they kept sliding from side to side every time I turned. they got yanked and put in the seat console. Now, its empty, but the wife stuffed it with snacks for our last road trip.

GreenDean25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is funny. I just received my glovebox door and other parts via UPS today. I ordered them because I couldn't stand the giant gaping hole in the dash. Once I opened the box of parts, I asked myself what the heck I would actually put in there. I think I will fill it with ping-pong balls just to screw with anyone who feels like opening it.

Cascade

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 TRX4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
knife, flashlight, binoculars, discovery pass, a few snack bars, earplugs, and safety glasses

Asur

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7l
Lunch and my thermos.