Tough duty seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadshow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That look decent without breaking the bank? Leather is out of the question. My OEM seats are pretty rugged and still not any damage to care about despite my abuse but I'm bored of them. Need front and back just curious what sellers make good ones without charging a fortune that are able to handle some rough use

BighornJoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have the carhartt covers for the front seats and I love them. They are very durable and can take a beating. They even work with the ventilated seats. The only down side is the price but with these you get what you pay for.

Bferren

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cover craft seat savers are durable. The solid color ones are more durable than the camo. Camo still holds up nicely

dg8r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 liter EcoDiesel
Been a while since your post. But if you haven't found seat covers you like you might look at Wet Okole Hawaii. Had them in my last truck. After 3 years they look as good as the day I put them on.