upfitter switches?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbplumbing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
looking to add upfitter switches into my SLT. want to use the OEM panel and do it as factory as possible. im looking to grab key on ignition power for my plow, and strobe lights in a place other than the cigarette lighter circuit. if anyone has any insight that would be great. everything i found so far was aftermarket, or in a base truck. i have some switches in that panel, trailer brake, tow haul, park assist off and traction control. can i put that panel in, with those options? so far, i dig this 6.4!

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Somebody just did a pretty in depth writeup on this very topic. If you do some digging you should be able to find it.

Shady

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I'd install a painless fuse block from Geno's garage for your power source. I'd guess that installing the upfitter switches wouldn't be too tough then.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

jbplumbing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
just saw this now, haven't set notifications to my phone about thread postings yet, but that writeup is exactly what i need. i will be doing this to my truck as soon as the weather breaks. i used the clutch delete plate for my plow harness as well. thanks.