video or step by step for tearing everything out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cloviz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
like the title says im looking for videos or instructions on how to properly tear the ENTIRE interior out (dash, doors, consoles. ect) i want to change the color of everything in my truck. im tired of the Brown/tan color and i want straight black or black/red. i have 4 weeks of vacation this year and i want to try to get it all done in one week....hopefully

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
like the title says im looking for videos or instructions on how to properly tear the ENTIRE interior out (dash, doors, consoles. ect) i want to change the color of everything in my truck. im tired of the Brown/tan color and i want straight black or black/red. i have 4 weeks of vacation this year and i want to try to get it all done in one week....hopefully
Im about to do my center console and radio bezel in black with a small bit of red. As for the dash itself, too much of a job for me to bother with it.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk