Weathertech floor liners in my Quad Cab please help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

packerbacker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Ram 1500 QC SLT Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I searched all weekend looking for answers but came up empty. Now that I missed out on the great 20% off deal that gotexhaust was running i figured i'd just post the question and see what people say.

I have a 2009 Ram 1500 QC with front bench seat. I'm hoping to find mats that go over the hump in the front and rear. I see all the rear weathertech mats go over the hump in the rear.

I do no however see over the hump mats for the front. The only way I can seem to find them is if I call my truck a "crew cab" which it is not and order front only, looks to be an over the hump front seat option.

Can anyone confirm if this will work? Weathertech part# 443281. Again I have a Quad Cab, NOT a crew cab but I would like a 1 piece mat for the front which covers all the way across. Are the cabs the same in front? Im looking for someone who has actually done this, if you are out there, to chime in and tell me...."yes, I have that exact mat and it fits perfectly in my QC.

Thanks in advance!!!

I have only 1 hook on the DS.

Alfonsio

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Big Horn Quad Cab 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have Weather Tech Digitalfit Floor Liners in front and I used a section of clear floor runner between the 2 mats (to cover the hump). Its got the little hard dimples on the bottom so it doesn't slide around. Something to consider....

Cliff p

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
IIRC, the front cab of the truck is the same, regardless of CC or QC. I would just call weathertech first and ask them, though.

OP
OP
P

packerbacker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I called a local parts store that carrys Weathertech and also called Weathertech direct.

They told me that i could try it but if its not listed then there is probably a reason. They said there are different part numbers so its likely not the same. I explained that I thought they were the same, they would not commit either way. They stated I could order and try but would have to pay return shipping if they did not work.

Looking things over I see 2 options. Again I have 2009 QC with 1 drivers side hook and bench seat.

2012 QC over the hump weathertech part# 444641 (has spots for 2 hooks but not a hug deal)

2009 CC over the hump weathertech part# 443281 (has correct hook confirguration, just 1 on the DS)

What could be different?

Attachments

• 443281.jpg
    443281.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 483
  • 444641.jpg
    444641.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 99

Donelam304

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
I know in the Silverado the crew cab and extended cab take the same floor mats in the front. But that's a Chevy. I can't believe weathertech wasn't any help at all.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II...

OP
OP
P

packerbacker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know in the Silverado the crew cab and extended cab take the same floor mats in the front. But that's a Chevy. I can't believe weathertech wasn't any help at all.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II...

yea, I was hoping they would be a little more helpful as well. They said if its not listed the floor shape is likely different so wont work. How different could it be?

Is there seriously no one out there with an older QC and an over the hump mat?

cajuntec

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can't believe weathertech wasn't any help at all.

I can. I love my WT mats, but their "tech dept" has never been of any help the times I've called, and I've called a few times. In the end, I just took the advice of those on this board and took a chance for the fitting. It worked out and I'm happy with what I've got from WT.

All the best,
Glenn

OP
OP
P

packerbacker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Still looking for an answer on this. Do you have a Quad Cab? Did you get an "over the hump" mat? If so, which model # did you get?

OP
OP
P

packerbacker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
still watching this thread in hopes of getting an answer.... my local truck parts store stocks the 2 individual front mats but not the "over the hump" mat and said since they have to special order i would have to pay their "restock" fee as they would have to send them back if things don't work out(probably paying the return shipping).

OP
OP
P

packerbacker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
over the hump comes up with crew cab only.

Im looking for over the hump with quad cab.

Sybil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
over the hump comes up with crew cab only.

Im looking for over the hump with quad cab.

I just got mine yesterday for my 2011 1500 QC . I ordered direct from weather tech. They fit and look great. The rear is a one piece that goes over the hump. For the front I don't know.

Did you call the company direct? They seemed to know their stuff.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

packerbacker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just got mine yesterday for my 2011 1500 QC . I ordered direct from weather tech. They fit and look great. The rear is a one piece that goes over the hump. For the front I don't know.

Did you call the company direct? They seemed to know their stuff.

I have a 2009 Quad Cab with one hook and want over the hump in the front. Weather Tech lists the mat i want for the 2011 but its the two hook version. Wondering if there is any change in the floor shape? Why list for 2011 and not 2009 if it would work.

I called weathertech and my findings are already posted earlier in this thread.

Just hoping someone with an 09 has the mats installed and can tell me first hand they will work.

OP
OP
P

packerbacker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
bump to the top, haven't pulled the trigger hoping there is someone out there with an older quad cab?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963