what is the back button used for

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quahog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
penstar 3.6
I have a button on the dash that says back,it is on the side of the fan dial while the screen off button is on the other side of the fan dial

jbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a button on the dash that says back,it is on the side of the fan dial while the screen off button is on the other side of the fan dial
It may bring you back to the previous screen or act like a home button. 5.0 or 8.4 screen?

Last edited:

chipmaker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Did u press it, what does it do? What's the manual say it does?

MyOhFive

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!! lol i've had my 14 for a week now... too lazy to look it up but i have NO idea what this button does... i'm thinking it's for nav, since I don't have it.

MyOhFive

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
had to google it, from a member on ramforumz

If you don't want to use the touchscreen, you can use the dial to the right to scroll through the screen options, then press the button in the center of that dial to make the selection. The back button takes you to the previous menu. I have found it a little easier to scroll through song selections using the dial instead of the touchscreen.