What should I do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

URdone21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Quad Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just got the bullydog a-pillar with gauge pod for my birthday. I was going to install it after I took my truck into the dealership to address a radio issue, but they were unable to fix it. So I have to take my truck back to the dealership after the new parts arrive. Should I go ahead and install the a-pillar and gauge pod and just remove the tuner before taking it to the dealership? I tend to think that even if I remove the tuner, they will see the cable that runs on the inside and know it's for a tuner. OR should I wait to install anything until after the dealership visit? Thanks!

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
Do it after you take the truck in for repairs. Also, put truck back to stock, too. They may have to reflash for the new radio etc. Just a guess.

OP
OP
URdone21

URdone21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Quad Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do it after you take the truck in for repairs. Also, put truck back to stock, too. They may have to reflash for the new radio etc. Just a guess.

will do. Thanks for the help.