What is up with the headrests

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Der2z

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 ram express
Engine
Hey guys,

I have a 2013 ram express and love the power and how it pulls my enclosed trailer....but what are up with the front seat headrests. Have to be the most uncomfortable things ever made.

Its grounds for trade off.

SETEX 6.4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Hey guys,

I have a 2013 ram express and love the power and how it pulls my enclosed trailer....but what are up with the front seat headrests. Have to be the most uncomfortable things ever made.

Its grounds for trade off.
That's funny cut I actually l I'm e them.
Maybe it's your head. lol jk

SETEX 6.4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Man I f'd that all up.
That's funny cuz I actually like them.
That's what I meant to type.

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
The rear seat headrest can be swapped for the fronts if it is the forward tilt that is bothering you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yea, I was taken back at how far they sit forward, a tad uncomfortable. Try having a quick nap on the highway, it's so hard to get comfortable, i just end up driving then. :roflsquared:

All kidding aside, they do tilt ahead a bit far for my liking. Dealer told me that is the new way headrests will be, regulation thing or something.

TRCM

USN, Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yea, I was taken back at how far they sit forward, a tad uncomfortable. Try having a quick nap on the highway, it's so hard to get comfortable, i just end up driving then. :roflsquared:

All kidding aside, they do tilt ahead a bit far for my liking. Dealer told me that is the new way headrests will be, regulation thing or something.

True, but ford & chevy have to follow the same regulations....but at least they made theirs adjustable.

Dodge fails again