Wheelskins two tone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randallwoodward

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm considering ordering a custom steering wheel skin for my Longhorn 1500 from Wheelskins.com The problem is with the Longhorn interior that might be tough to match. I've requested a sample but I was curious what your thoughts are. this is the "Tan" color they have...doesn't look tan to me. they say it's the color of a football. I'm not convinced this is close enough.

Attachments

• Tan wheel skin.JPG
    Tan wheel skin.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 188

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
They don't have like a brochure or something, or one of those little sales samples that has all the different colors you can get? Surely they have something like that, might not hurt to ask them for one so you can compare it up close.

OP
OP
randallwoodward

randallwoodward

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They don't have like a brochure or something, or one of those little sales samples that has all the different colors you can get? Surely they have something like that, might not hurt to ask them for one so you can compare it up close.

yeah they do have a samle you can request which I do. I guess I was just asking the forum to see if anyone had gotten that color before or had some insight. i'll wait and compare and go from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn