Why didn't anyone tell me!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Lol ya they make good um pop coolers, the liners are removable so you can dump water after ice melts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYCruiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Luv those floor compartments!! As mentioned, they make good coolers. I can fit a six pack of bottles and plenty of ice in each.

Ramlvr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Us poo folk don't gots dem ins our trucks :-(

WarrenRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
QC's have them, but they're little carpeted jobs and would not make good coolers. I like the CC ones, and the cooler idea.

Jmhm17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
^ wait what? thers nothing back there except under the back seat.. what are you talking about?

WarrenRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
^ wait what? thers nothing back there except under the back seat.. what are you talking about?

Right, I am talking about the little underseat deals the QC has. I WISH they had the sweet 'floor coolers' the CC has. Didn't mean to cause a 'wait what' moment!

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
QC's have them, but they're little carpeted jobs and would not make good coolers. I like the CC ones, and the cooler idea.

The Cew Cab has the under seat storage in addition to the floor storage :) Maybe it is time for a trade in for big brother cab. :********:

Jmhm17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Right, I am talking about the little underseat deals the QC has. I WISH they had the sweet 'floor coolers' the CC has. Didn't mean to cause a 'wait what' moment!

Lol all good. I hear that the floor box is not a good cooler as it trend to get very warm and ice didn't stay well...ice for long. People claim the RAM boxes are better coolers tho.. and they have drain plus :)

Hemi22xx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't think I'd ever use mine for coolers but they work good for extra storage!