Wiring harness rear heated seats help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
just got rear heated seats, got the harness in the console all wired up! got the new OEM ram buttons, except I realized I only have LED light harnesses in my hear - I got ac and heated seats up front, but my rear heated seats won't work as I need to replace the harnesses that go to them into 4 wire harnesses instead of 2 wire harnesses. Can I get some help on part numbers or where these are located? Thank you!

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi unfortunately I don't have an answer but instead I have a question. Did you install your front heated cooled seats or did your truck come with them? I have a 14 Express. I found and bought a beautiful set of heated cooled seats out of a Laramie. I can hard wire everything to work but would love to use factory switches and harnesses if I can. If you installed your seats Any infomation would be appreciated...thanks

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
I can't help with part numbers bit your dealer should be able to. Just tell them what you need and they'll pull it up on the computer

OP
OP
DocHoliday

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had heated seats to begin with , power drivers seat only, and I am selling them on ebay. 3K later I got all heated leather seats front and back and vented seats, new console with all the buttons, and the harness. I have my seat set and my dash module for sale.