15+ Diablo w/ Jay Greene - Able to turn off stability?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16WhiteQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi,

Thinking of dropping the $$ on the diablo PCM/ inTune2 with JG 93 tune.

Anyone know if there is the possibility to disable the stability when you turn of traction control in a custom tune (only when turning off TC)?

Love this truck, hate not being able to play in the snow/rain!!!!!

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Jay would know for sure. I'd contact him.

BeanRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes he's able to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
Which fuse is it? I have a 2014 Ram 1500.

Not sure about your 2014 but it is the Green 40 ABS Fuse on my 2013. Please note; it is for off road and track use only. Pulling the fuse will disable antilock break system, traction control and stability control.

shane1981

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
a track delete tune will also turn off those mentioned above

tuned by Jay Greene

RLJ10X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you have a posi trac/ limited slip rear end, and you turn off the stability control off, youd better know what you're doing. Meaning, you'd better know how to reel in a very crossed up truck. I don't dare turn it off in the Mustang.

RamonaRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you have a posi trac/ limited slip rear end, and you turn off the stability control off, youd better know what you're doing. Meaning, you'd better know how to reel in a very crossed up truck. I don't dare turn it off in the Mustang.

X2. I ran the track tune on my rt on the street. Let me just say I won't do that again lol **** can go bad real quick.

OP
OP
16WhiteQC

16WhiteQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks everyone, I will contact JG for additional info.

X2. I ran the track tune on my rt on the street. Let me just say I won't do that again lol **** can go bad real quick.

Not to sound cocky but I used to 4wd drift my 08' Powerwagon in the snow all the time with no issues, all I had to do is break it loose and feather the pedal. I helped that it was a stick that was geared like a tractor and I was not going more than 30mph. I used to drift my 04 QC 4x4 hemi as well, the key was not to floor it/rope them up too much, just enough to keep it on the traction edge.

I don't plan to rip sideways everywhere all the time, just once and a while in the rain or snow is all. This truck steps out a little and says "NO DRIFTING FOR YOU!"

A little drifting/getting sideways keeps you young I say!