2011 Ram Big Horn Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seth_5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got a Hemi, but don't have the exhaust that shows it. Right now i have a Flowmaster Super 44 but I want something louder. I wan't it to be like the "daddys money high school kid trucks" loud. Any ideas? im willing to completely get a new exhaust system and change everything out.

DailyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
LT Headers, no cats, and straight pipes with no resonators? I think that's about as loud as you'll get it.

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4WD - Tow Prep Pkg - Off-Road Pkg - 3:42s w/Anti-Slip
Engine
6.7L CTD
We were all 16 once

I remember it like it was yesterday.
1981 Chevy stepside half ton pick up\350 cu in SB.

Hedman headers\crossover pipe\36 inch ****** glass packs\exit out both sides right behind the cab! It was sweet music to a 16-year-old ears! I had the truck for five years. Fixed it up and sold it for more than what I paid for it.. Ah the memories!

Nothing like a new cassette of (38 special) sliding into my pioneer supertuner III making awesome music through a pair of Jensen tri-axle II For the Weekend! The right exhaust just made every weekend perfect.
Jenny with her tight sweaters & snug wearing 501s just added the icing!
(I can still smell her perfume)!

Believe it or not this stepside actually come from the factory with a wooden truck bed. I had to treat it before ever winter just to keep the boards in good shape.

Attachments

• IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0819.jpg
    IMG_0819.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
OP
OP
Seth_5.7

Seth_5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
...Or you could run a set of hater pipe zoomies right out the hood (with a clapper on top of each, of course).

Appreciate the help guys, I'm only asking for this so that i can quick swap between my actual exhaust, and this ******** exhaust for the stupid truck meets the kids at my school do

WillO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Appreciate the help guys, I'm only asking for this so that i can quick swap between my actual exhaust, and this ******** exhaust for the stupid truck meets the kids at my school do

Lol. Sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bubbagumpshrimp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
LT Headers, no cats, and straight pipes with no resonators? I think that's about as loud as you'll get it.

"Daddy's Money" kid would need a Borla cat-back (~$1,000)...just because. Straight pipes would be louder, but it doesn't complete the whole "money is no object" theme that the OP is looking for.

Edit: Disregard that. My bad. Your straight pipes answer is better (I wasn't looking at what he said correctly).

Last edited: