2013 5.7 headers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabartram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Is there a direct swap shorty header, possibly equal length tube, for the 2013 5.7? im not interested in any exhaust modifications at this time.

Bigdaddycodes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Jba shorty headers are very good fitment and require no mods to the exhaust, do yourself a favour though and use stage 8 header bolts instead of the ones that come with the headers

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Longtubes are bolt on as well as long as you get the matching Y-pipe. You will pick up more than twice the gain with longtubes over shorties, so I would consider going that route instead.

novelmike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Longtubes are bolt on as well as long as you get the matching Y-pipe. You will pick up more than twice the gain with longtubes over shorties, so I would consider going that route instead.

Do they make any longtube headers that are approved for sale and use in California? I think after a vehicle is over 5yrs old its required to get a smog check every other year. And they do a basic visual inspection. As long as it passes the sniff test and has all the components to the exhaust, like the catalytic converters I should be fine. Right?

Saseacasea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Just buy catted headers and you will be fine.

Bobbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Long tubes won't pass visual in California. Better off with short tubes here unless you want to put in the time or money every other year to run long tubes.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Allenrlyons

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500 Standard Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Will long tubes effect emissions? I recently moved to a county in Georgia that requires emissions.