2013 5.7l tuning released!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
It says "improving fuel economy" on the product page. For someone who drives 95% of the time in the city, what does "improving fuel economy" mean for me?

It also has a driving coach that is supposed to help "teach" you drive efficiently

URdone21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Quad Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It gets you into the proper gear and accelerates smoother to help improve gas mileage. Less hunting for the right gear and less on and off the gas pedal. Now if you use the extra power and better acceleration to rip away from every light and run the snot out of it because it feels so much better then your mileage will go down or be less.

I have a light foot and drive the speed limit. I'm more interested in the numbers. I only have 500 miles on the truck now and am getting 11 MPG. Like I said before, 95% of my driving is city.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You still doing my 2 day?

Yup.
Anyone who ordered yesterday up till this morning 6am they have all. Gone out the door.
Waiting to get back to a computer to enter the tracking numbers into paypal.

Recontango

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Again... Any info on other functionality for the '13s above and beyond the features for the '12? I am particularly interested in locking the air suspension in one mode or another.
Thanks for any info

lowone01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Yup.
Anyone who ordered yesterday up till this morning 6am they have all. Gone out the door.
Waiting to get back to a computer to enter the tracking numbers into paypal.

Thanks again man. Great doing business with you and looking forward to more.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Again... Any info on other functionality for the '13s above and beyond the features for the '12? I am particularly interested in locking the air suspension in one mode or another.
Thanks for any info

We will keep you posted.

Thanks again man. Great doing business with you and looking forward to more.

No problem.
Let us know if you need anything else going forward.

URdone21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Quad Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a light foot and drive the speed limit. I'm more interested in the numbers. I only have 600 miles on the truck now and am getting 11 MPG. 95% of my driving is city. What difference in my MPGs would I see with this tuner?

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a light foot and drive the speed limit. I'm more interested in the numbers. I only have 600 miles on the truck now and am getting 11 MPG. 95% of my driving is city. What difference in my MPGs would I see with this tuner?

You MPG should increase as your truck breaks in.
But fro the tuner they say 2-4mpg increase depending on tune selected.

cux211

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
does anybody know if there's an 89 octane tune or is it just regular(87) or super(93)

mattman_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
87, 89, 93 if its like my 2012. I run on 87 because that's what my company pays for.

lowone01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
does anybody know if there's an 89 octane tune or is it just regular(87) or super(93)

There are only stock, regular and super. I'm running the regular tune with 89 octane and ther os no
problem at all. As soon as this tsnk is out ill fill up on 91 octane an change to the super tune.

cux211

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
thanks I didn't think there'd be a problem just wanted to get the most bang for the buck don't really want to run 93 get's to expensive in a dd if I buy it i'll probably do what you're doing lowone the reg perf tune and run 89 hows it feel any better

WilCon76

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There are only stock, regular and super. I'm running the regular tune with 89 octane and ther os no
problem at all. As soon as this tsnk is out ill fill up on 91 octane an change to the super tune.

According to the site there is regular (85 Octane), Premium (91 Octane), TQ Premium and Stock. Did they offer an explanation for these with the unit? I guess I mean what the expected or projected increases are? I am still waiting on mine and am curious. I will be shooting for better efficiency in shifting, acceleration and control more than absolute power. I think I will anyway.:rockit:

grzmnky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i didnt see any options for changing shift points or firmness on mine when i installed it today

phillips66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered mine last Wednesday, just got shipped today, I hope you get your quicker than I am getting mine. I've been antsy all week waiting.

Sent from my iPhone

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We got our new batch in so they will ship out quicker

bst265

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5,7
i ordered my bully on thursday night and yesterday morning it arrived (to austria/europe from amazon.com). on evening it worked! there were some problems, but i got update from bulldog via remote maintenance.