2016 Ram hood scoop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BEAST19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
eBay... Thru amerihood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got this good and took the inside cover off that directs the air to a typical K&n cold air intake ... So now it goes directly to the engine bay where it meets my vararam. Hoping to see some Gains once I get my long tubes installed and have Hemifever read my log and tune it ! What do u guys think??

this looks awesome.

KCaudill

The RAM
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I thought CAI was more for sound....but you are saying it made a huge difference. You got me thinking now. I like night and day difference in upgrades. Can you tell me more info? More horsepower, better gas mileage, better for what else?

Tony

Like i said just seat HP feel. i have no data to back anything up. just the feeling in the seat power. I am not getting better or worse MPG. If you get one. make sure you install the air box before putting on the air tube or you wont think it all fits together.

racerx20

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got this good and took the inside cover off that directs the air to a typical K&n cold air intake ... So now it goes directly to the engine bay where it meets my vararam. Hoping to see some Gains once I get my long tubes installed and have Hemifever read my log and tune it ! What do u guys think??

Badass set up about as good as it gets for ram air set up, very old school. My Dart has a similar set up.
IMG_2379.jpg
IMG_3156.jpg
IMG_1845.jpg