2016 rt ram tuners / power adders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fatguytony

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is anything available. For the 16s yet. I can find anything at all other than CAIs. Or the grabber style intake. Really looking for a tuner. Plans next jan are full turbo kits. But for now the tuner would be great. And does anyone else have. Straight 3 inch pipes. It sounds amazing and pretty quiet until the pedal is past half throttle then its ticket time

Ronan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As for the tuner , pretty sure it's pricey because you need an additional pcm. As for the straight pipe........ When my cutout is open it is very far from quiet.!.!.! Part throttle sounds like garbage, it only sounds good at WOT..... That is with LT's and high flow cats. That being said , to each their own......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy_K

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diablosport gives you the option of purchasing the tuner and their unlocked PCM, or ordering the tuner and sending in your ECU for a fee (IIRC 200 bucks). As far as the exhaust, from past experience with other vehicles a set of longtubes with cats and a good muffler is the way to go. Straight pipes tend to sound raspy IMO but it's your truck, do what you want with it.

Hemi lights

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Installed a S&B CAI, Bullydog Platinum GT Tuner set on Premium with MDS disabled and Spintech Super Pro muffler best sound in my opinion didn't see and MPG difference