3.6L V6 Exhaust upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bdersch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So ive done quite a bit of searching and cant seem to find any threads. some it maybe that "v6" is too short to search so it usually ends up finding v8 stuff.

Anyways, i have a 2016 Ram 1500 with the V6. I would eventually like to upgrade my exhaust. I realize its not a HEMI and will never sound like a HEMI and that if i wanted the HEMI sound i should have bought one... BUT i would like a slightly deeper tone or a little more exhaust note. What are people running? Even searching online i dont really seem to find too many people even making an exhaust for it.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So ive done quite a bit of searching and cant seem to find any threads. some it maybe that "v6" is too short to search so it usually ends up finding v8 stuff.

Anyways, i have a 2016 Ram 1500 with the V6. I would eventually like to upgrade my exhaust. I realize its not a HEMI and will never sound like a HEMI and that if i wanted the HEMI sound i should have bought one... BUT i would like a slightly deeper tone or a little more exhaust note. What are people running? Even searching online i dont really seem to find too many people even making an exhaust for it.

I bought a factory dual exhaust setup from a guy local that switched to an aftermarket dual exhaust. The tips will angle right under the non cutout bumper no problem which a ran it like that for awhile. I then found a take off dual cutout bumper for $100 and added it later on.... You can run basically any of the dual exhausts for the HEMI on the V6.