6.4l exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crb_6.4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I currently have a Magnaflow muffler with the resonator removed. I've had it on there for several months now and it's just not what I want. Wanting some ideas which muffler I should go with for a nice agressive tone. Not wanting a whole cat back system just wanting to swap out the mufflers.

Andrew09HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I have the flowmaster 50HD waiting to be installed and will be leaving the resonator in for now. After the research Ive done, it seems to be the most logical one to do without going bananas and having a loud ass exhaust. Look up the 6.4 exhaust thread, some good info there

OP
OP
crb_6.4

crb_6.4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the flowmaster 50HD waiting to be installed and will be leaving the resonator in for now. After the research Ive done, it seems to be the most logical one to do without going bananas and having a loud ass exhaust. Look up the 6.4 exhaust thread, some good info there

I tried finding it with the search button but it said nothing was found.