8HP upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigSloth

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 1500 CCSB Black Express
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What does an LS have to do with anything?

He said they already have tuning in beta on the LX cars, which is the charger/challenger. Since we're in a thread that was originally about 8spd upgrades, I'm assuming that is what he meant

shane1981

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I posted on the diablo forum about our 8 speed and they confirmed that they can read and write it . So it wont be long i hope. Jay wouldnt have posted it if it wasnt for us.he is on top of his stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BigSloth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I looked on their forums and found it too. Made me feel all giddy. It's just begging for tuning, so much potential.

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That will be pretty nice to see what trans tuning can do for the overall performance. Glad to hear it might be rounding he bend and available for us drivers in the near future.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
What does an LS have to do with anything?

He said they already have tuning in beta on the LX cars, which is the charger/challenger. Since we're in a thread that was originally about 8spd upgrades, I'm assuming that is what he meant

Totally thought he fat fingered that and meant to say LS since X and S are right next to each other on the keyboard. :roflsquared:

BigSloth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That will be pretty nice to see what trans tuning can do for the overall performance. Glad to hear it might be rounding he bend and available for us drivers in the near future.

I work for Lexus, and our RC-F has an 8 speed automatic that is kind of lackluster, especially for a sports car that costs 70-90k dollars.

One of our finance guys bought one, and had it tuned. With just the engine tune, it was a little better than stock, but was missing that sporty transmission feel. Now that he got the Trans tuned, it transformed that car. It's so responsive, and quick.

Jimmy_K

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Damn this is really good news. Didn't think this would ever happen! There's so much left on the table with the stock 8 speed tuning. 1-2 and 2-3 shifts are so damn slow with 3.92 gears. Count me in!

shane1981

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Im just curious on how much of a performance gain this could be ?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk