96 Ram 2500 V10 P0320/MIL11 code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rmjmaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
488 V10
After towing a heavy load for several days by tack quit working. I pulled into a gas station to fill up my thirsty V10, shut if off, fill it up and it hasn't started since. In a nut shell I pulled codes (P0320 / MIL 11) same code just two different ways to get them, scan tool or key on off three times. I found the tack issue, wire melted to an AC request Relay wire in the wiring harness just down stream from the PCM. I fixed tack wire issue and check the wiring to both the Cam and Crank sensors, no issues there. I replaced both cam and crank sensors with new ones. No change still throws a P0320 and MIL 11 code. I ohm checked the coil packs primary and secondary winding's, all good. The ASD relay works when the wire that is supposed to be grounded by the PCM is jumped to ground. I replaced the PCM and still same problem and same codes.
Any ideas?