After Market Rear Diff Cover??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Markcuda

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015-Laramie-1500-CC-4X4
Engine
just need to make a decision.
Lets order the bar and be done with it, ask the owner if the bars can be returned if the clearance is not to our liking.
If you think you have ever seen a beefy track bar, compare it to this one and you'll be in awe. This is what heavy duty looks like.
Number 1 is that nobody makes anything stronger than we do, period. Number 2 is that we don't cut corners. Drop brackets are for show trucks.

Last edited:

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I intend to use no oring just the rtv and I will be using the right stuff oh hell maybe I'll try the green goo never used it before!

WHY???

Orings leak it is not if but when. RTV never leaks unless done wrong. I am getting the cover with drain so I don't have to take off. No reason to use an oring.

I went with the G2 cover as I wanted to be different the mag hytec is nice if I don't like the G2 I'll return it and get the mag.

Reactions: SyN

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Here is a a pic of Cutter up Rob's panhard bar on a 4th gen with a mag hytec cover...this truck is lowered....not sure that will make a difference. Can't really tell how much clearance there is between cover and bar....Also Rob makes 2 heavey duty and extra heavy duty. This is the heavy duty not as thick as the extra heavy duty.

Where did you get the panhard relocation bracket?

I have the Dodge Off Road kit, and they told me it would not clear a Mag HyTec cover, however it's mounted in the OEM location. So I was gonna see if I could pick up a relocation bracket to see if it would clear.

25864b5231ed926ae00e4bc26888969a.jpg

Last edited: