Any word on 15-16 DiabloSports in California!???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7duster3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Does anyone know of when DiabloSport will come out with a tuner for California RAMS? I've got a 2015 that I'm itching to customize and I cant even tune the truck let alone get a CAI..... (Besides the mopar brand) Whats the hold up???

I'm really tempted to buy something out of state and have it mailed to me :(

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Gotta love California - choking the life from all residents in a literal fashion. I think California is always at the bottom of the for products (especially DOT equipment/accessories)

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Most of the new and innovative speed equipment used to come out of California years ago but-----oh have times changed! They continue to produce some really good stuff but they can't use it themselves. :word:
Jay

PNUTLT1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone know of when DiabloSport will come out with a tuner for California RAMS? I've got a 2015 that I'm itching to customize and I cant even tune the truck let alone get a CAI..... (Besides the mopar brand) Whats the hold up???

I live in CA and I have a Diablosport Tuner w/ a Hemifever Custom Tune, K&N Intake and I am getting long tubes within 2 weeks.

You need to get with Matt at Moes to get you going.

sbuko213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO

I'm pretty sure the S&B you can get to meet CARB standards. I don't live in CA, but it's always possible I could get stationed there so I got the one that meets standards on my 14.

FlynDutchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L

Just contact Moe's and they will send you the programmer and a new PCM (required on the 2015+ Rams). When you need to bring it in for smog in 2019 swap the stock eco back in and your good. get home and swap it back again. Thats my plan, if you plan on going custom tune it will never be smog legal anyways!

DBLE_0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ya a new PCM is needed for the 2015, or send yours in to Diablo to have it unlocked then sent back to you to use a tuner on it. But then you can't bring the truck in and expect them not to question why your stock PCM is unlocked and had a reflash. Spend the extra $400 for a whole new PCM and switch it out like above. Miles would not be the same but I doubt they would dig that far to prove it.