Anyone can help me with this nightmare?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PassivAggressor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I installed JBA headers a short time back and managed​ to be a *******. While trying to connect my O2 sensors I ripped a plug off of the wires on the harness side. I somehow managed to get them shoved back in but I was getting a low voltage code. Anyone know what wires go where and if I can just cut out the clip and just wire everything together?41084f360609118aa9fdd985554f1540.jpg

41a3c6d6b75618cc82b0789b9da8179d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BlakDak71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You could cut the clip, but it may be easier to just get a new connector for that side and pop the terminals in. That way, if you have to replace the sensor later, it's not a pain in the ass to do it. Tell me which sensor it is (which side and pre or post cat) and I'll get you a wiring diagram.

OP
OP
PassivAggressor

PassivAggressor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You could cut the clip, but it may be easier to just get a new connector for that side and pop the terminals in. That way, if you have to replace the sensor later, it's not a pain in the ass to do it. Tell me which sensor it is (which side and pre or post cat) and I'll get you a wiring diagram.

Thanks. It's the passenger side pre-cat I believe. I don't exactly remember what the stock O2 sensor locations were. In either case its the 1st one on the passenger side.

Reactions: Kab