anyone try bully dogs fuel reformulator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

operator

Professional Firefighter Captain
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I was wondering if anybody has used bully dogs fuel reformulator in the hemi. I talked with their sales associate on the phone and also with technical support and they said it is safe to use with gas or diesel engines was just wondering if anyone has given it a try I run a bully dog triple GT on my 2013 ram express hemi and I have it on regular tune it shifts a lot smoother, has a good amount of get up for what I use my truck for. the claims are basically it adds oxygen to your fuel for a better burn in turn making mpg slightly better. Anyone with some insight or knowledge of this I'd greatly appreciate your help.

Lhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Predator 4x4 Dually & 2012 Ram Puinsher R/T 1 of 1
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo & Hemi 5.7
I always heard that was snake oil... Never know...

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
what is snake oil?

Snake oil is an expression used for products that don't do what they say. Honestly, it's probably just another fuel additive which might help to clear engine internals of carbon build-up but I highly doubt you would see any increase in MPG because of it.

A bottle of Chevron Techron at each oil change is all I have ever done, and I'm not ever sure that's doing much. Although, Techron has been around for a long time and supposedly does what they say when used regularly.