Best $300 mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Interesting... I have a CC from Moes. Didn't see anything about a HP gain. Here's what Moe's has on the subject, per their website:

The Billet Tech Catch Can slows down and filters oil that may end up in the intake and combustion chambers. Oil in the combustion chamber will lower octane ratings that may cause your automobiles computer to sense knock/KR. This will cause a decrease in performance.

Where can I find the HP gain you talk about?

the catch can keeps your throttle body and combustion chamber cleaner. its a PM longevity thing. many disagree on whether it is worth while or not.

OP
OP
W

Woodchuck'sHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Very good insight. I'm going to be doing more than a couple of these for sure, just wanted opinions on which to do/which are compatible. looks like a pedal commander and a diablo with custom tune is up next. thanks guys!

OP
OP
W

Woodchuck'sHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
yep the pc10 code works for 10% off pedal commander. Thanks! know any other codes for the diablosport or vararam intake?

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yep the pc10 code works for 10% off pedal commander. Thanks! know any other codes for the diablosport or vararam intake?
Where are you located? If it snows in your area go with the S&B over the varram.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4WD - Tow Prep Pkg - Off-Road Pkg - 3:42s w/Anti-Slip
Engine
6.7L CTD
the catch can keeps your throttle body and combustion chamber cleaner. its a PM longevity thing. many disagree on whether it is worth while or not.

Very True!
Though I can very easily think of more then a handful of Mods well more $$$ then a CC that are what most would say -->not necessary nor worthwhile.

Every individual owner has his or her opinion & priorities!

Last edited:

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Not that I'm aware of, but you can ask Matt @ Moe's performance. I think if you buy the Diablo tuner through Matt, you get the hemifever tuning from Sean for free, but don't quote me on that.

HEMI_Finn

U.S. ARMY Veteran
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
HemiFever tuning isn't "free" per say but it is healthily discounted (from Moe's)

NickM757

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Muffler delete for a $100, if you got a 5.7, and the other $200 on gas listening to that sweet hemi sound