Bully Dog 11'-12' Hemi Tuner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
:p You must not be following fastnuglys gear thread then?

12s can be done. Just again have to modify the carrier. He will be done tomorrow with his 12 4x4 with 4.56s front and back.

Ooh sweet, didn't realize that. Thanks for clarifying! Bet he's happy to be one of the first!

Last edited:

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i really hope tuning comes out soon because i have very high expectations to what this truck should be able to do all motor and so far tuning is making me regret getting it and not something else

Stroked

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Was on phone w today. Said beta next week, and would like to have by sema which is end of oct. $100 more then gas gt they offer now. We'll see what happens.

So it'd be $570? :thumbsdown: That means the Mopar one will probably be $1,000. Lol

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Rumor I heard, Daimler released codes, as long as tuners were within parameters, that they would warranty.

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
God, I hope this is true, and it's somewhat affordable.
I've been through the same thing with my car ('01) and no one has ever cracked the PCM encryption :shooter:

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
god, i hope this is true, and it's somewhat affordable.
I've been through the same thing with my car ('01) and no one has ever cracked the pcm encryption :shooter:

what car is that?

OP
OP
(S.M.R) 101

(S.M.R) 101

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
5.7L HEMI
humm. The fact that there is no information about it or discription makes me wonder...

mikeb33

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 2WD express
Engine
Well just saying... WHAT IF Chrysler doesn't release tuning at SEMA? :roflsquared::roflsquared:

I've been seeing this idea discussed, but I don't recall ever seeing any real basis for it? Where has Mopar even hinted at their own tuning option?

If they did, I think it would just be a tune installed at the dealer with their own scan tool. No need to actually buy a PCM or tuner tool.

RHenthorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've been seeing this idea discussed, but I don't recall ever seeing any real basis for it? Where has Mopar even hinted at their own tuning option?

If they did, I think it would just be a tune installed at the dealer with their own scan tool. No need to actually buy a PCM or tuner tool.

Ralph Gilles has hinted at it directly several times on his Twitter account when asked. His last comment to my question "Not that the viper isnt worth talking about...but what about the 11'+ PCM unlock issue for the rest of us" was with "Halloween is my favorite time of the year ;)"----and SEMA happens to be at that exact same time...and 6 months ago he stated that sometime in Q4 we would have an "answer" whether good or bad.....

You might still be able to go back and see his comment on twitter @RalphGilles --you can view even if you dont have a twitter account