Bully Dog BDX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TattedSailor09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Hey yall I bought a Bully Dog BDX tuner for my 2016 Ram 1500 and im having issues with it. I have to wait till Monday to call Tech Support but was wanting to get ideas from people before I call them. its popping up with the error code 110B8. Any and all help will be much appreciated!!!!

chopperman1

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Rebel
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I'm under the understanding that we cannot tune our newer trucks with any out of the box tuner. That we need to buy a whole new CPU and tuner setup. Only other alternative it to remove our CPU's and have them reprogrammed for the tunes. Hope I'm wrong but don't believe I am unfortunately. With my 2011 we could but the newer are CPU locked.

H3MI UP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm under the understanding that we cannot tune our newer trucks with any out of the box tuner. That we need to buy a whole new CPU and tuner setup. Only other alternative it to remove our CPU's and have them reprogrammed for the tunes. Hope I'm wrong but don't believe I am unfortunately. With my 2011 we could but the newer are CPU locked.

Heard the same thing. Which is why I haven't bought a tuner

Damion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
ECM modules are locked from the factory. What the others said above is correct. You'll need to buy an unlocked ecm then you can tune.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963