Bully Dog Custom Tune??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
I have a Bully dog gt, magnaflow exhaust, Pedal Commander and k&n intake. Is it worth getting a custom tune on my Bully dog or just use the 2 presets?? Where can I get a custom tune? Do I have to take it somewhere or get an update for my computer and download it??

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Bullydog uses SCT for custom tuning, so you would need to reach out to someone that can custom tune with SCT. Hemifever offer this if you want an email tune, or you can contact a local dyno shop to see if they can do it for you in person. In general, a good custom tune will make about 10-15hp more than the canned tunes.

OP
OP
Pa.hemi.ram

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
I tried going thru Bully dog website to find a local tuner and came up with nobody even remotely close or they don’t deal with dodge. You have any details how or where to get one from hemifever?? Don’t mean to be a pain. Lol. How much is a custom tune? Ballpark? Honestly have no idea....any info you guys got would be appreciated.

OP
OP
Pa.hemi.ram

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No other info guys?? I thought there would be a bunch of help on this subject. No one is running custom tunes on their Bully dog?? I didn’t know if it was a popular thing to do if you have a Bully dog?

OP
OP
Pa.hemi.ram

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ahh I didn’t realize hemifever has a website. I only ever saw the forum...thank you