Cam shopping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

12vrunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Ok first things first if you got a link to which camshaft to get let me know ill read it lol. But not to sure on which cam to get yet and to be honest dont know to much about it yet. So far on my 16 i have s&b intake, fastman tb, magnaflow muffler, 1 3/4 arh catless long tubes with diablo tunner and custom tune. I do plan on getting rid of mds completely and dont plan on ported heads until i blow this headgasket and with 3000 miles on truck may not be for a long time. Of course i want the chop which is hard i hear for vvt setups. And dont want to lose my low end torque. I kinda know about moes and greenes cams but havent heard much of any others. My truck is not a daily but want reliablity also with a good power gain any input is appreciated.

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
Ok first things first if you got a link to which camshaft to get let me know ill read it lol. But not to sure on which cam to get yet and to be honest dont know to much about it yet. So far on my 16 i have s&b intake, fastman tb, magnaflow muffler, 1 3/4 arh catless long tubes with diablo tunner and custom tune. I do plan on getting rid of mds completely and dont plan on ported heads until i blow this headgasket and with 3000 miles on truck may not be for a long time. Of course i want the chop which is hard i hear for vvt setups. And dont want to lose my low end torque. I kinda know about moes and greenes cams but havent heard much of any others. My truck is not a daily but want reliablity also with a good power gain any input is appreciated.

Talk to Jay and get a custom grind for your setup and future plans for your truck.