can all this work together fine??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm sure many of you run way more than this, I still have to wonder if some mods don't work well with others. For example, I have a Vavaram CAI, DiabloSport Tuner, powerwire and I just bought a Sonnax Line Booster, and I didn't know if some stuff would interfere with each other, or cause damage down the road?

I didn't know if the DiabloSport Tuner wouldn't work well with the Sonnax Line Booster, since I think the tuner changes transmission shift points. And same thing with the Vavaram in conjunction with the powerwire, wasn't sure if I'd run into trouble down the road?

Any thoughts, ideas are appreciated, thanks

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The tuner is going to be the point of contention. You'd have to contact Diablo sport and talk with them about the line pressure booster. If the Diablo already boosts line pressure, you wouldn't want to double it.

I think the intake / power wire should be fine. But I again don't know about what parameters the power wire tweaks.

My personal opinion without talking to anyone: The Tuner does the tweaking, making the power wire and line booster a less than good idea.

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You should be fine with all of the above. I had all on my 05 and each made a noticable difference other than the power wire.

Last edited:
OP
OP
09SMOKINHEMI

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
interesting, I'll have to get with Diablo Sport on running the line booster with the tuner. just wasn't sure what everyone here has experienced.