Circle D & Kooks LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Have you talked to Matt about the different clamps he has used. Maybe a good muffler shop would have a suggestion, or maybe a call to Magnaflow or maybe Flowmaster and ask for their advice?????
Jay

OP
OP
HammerHead

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
Have you talked to Matt about the different clamps he has used. Maybe a good muffler shop would have a suggestion, or maybe a call to Magnaflow or maybe Flowmaster and ask for their advice?????
Jay

Haven't reached out to anyone yet, just finished the install this afternoon. Ordering a new muffler in the morning so will be asking a lot of questions over the following week.

Dangulo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sorry to hear your misfortunes. I've been there and done that with other vehicles. Thank you for sharing your experience.

OP
OP
HammerHead

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
Update:

Was recommended V Band clamps and they are some of the best exhaust clamps on the market depending on brand. But they need to be welded in; so I contacted Jet Hot and asked them if the Ceramic Coating would interfere with the welding process and they said YES. The headers and mid pipe would need to be grinded to remove the ceramic coating before welding. And, that would void my warranty. Sooooooo…
Then I found Exhaust Split Flanges that look good because there is no welding but they are $115 each. I need four so that’s $460 (Ouch) total. I’ve spent so much money on this header issue I can’t swing another $460.
The good news is I got my Magna flow muffler yesterday and will be bolting it in tomorrow, looking forward to getting the sound right. Finger crossed!!!..

gremlinsteve

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Tell us more about the converter
Stall speed you chose and why

OP
OP
HammerHead

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
Tell us more about the converter
Stall speed you chose and why

Went with the Circle D Multi Disc 3200-3400 stall, it was the one Chris recommended. He asked me how I use my truck, future plans for the truck and them makes a recommendation. To bad it only lasted 8 days :(

OP
OP
HammerHead

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
Final update:

My Ram experience has come to an end, in 4 years I dropped 10k+ in mods, repairs and shady mechanics. Loved my little RCSB and had some really good moments in it but it ran it's course. The dealership screwing me over and how I was treated multiple times was one of my deciding factors to change brands.
With that said and not to babble on stay away from:

Super Street Performance
Kooks Headers
Circle D torque converters
Dodge Ram Dealership

TAKE IT FROM ME AND SAVE YOUR $$$$$$$$

Check out what I PARKED in my driveway:favorites13:

Attachments

• 20170822_190526.jpg
    20170822_190526.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 13