Coolant ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
You asked a simple question I gave you a simple answer, since you just want an extra gallon sitting around like the gallon I have just sitting around. Mopar antifreeze on line isn't any more expensive than any other anti freeze and since you aren't in a hurry for it you might as well get the real OE stuff.
The simple answer would have been use the owners manual and yes I agree alot of good info in the manual!. The sarcastic DRAMA line is what ticked me off a bit. NP I,ll survive lol Have a good evening!

jag1886

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Demi 5.7 S&B CAI, flowmaster merge collector, Gibson cat back, oil catch can, 87
The simple answer would have been use the owners manual and yes I agree alot of good info in the manual!. The sarcastic DRAMA line is what ticked me off a bit. NP I,ll survive lol Have a good evening!

I'm sorry guy there have just been several coolant questions lately (some with over a 100 replies) on here that could be simply answered by looking at the owners manual and purchasing OE coolant. Didn't mean anything by it.

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I'm sorry guy there have just been several coolant questions lately (some with over a 100 replies) on here that could be simply answered by looking at the owners manual and purchasing OE coolant. Didn't mean anything by it.

NP just been a stressful week at work and took it wrong ..