Corsa 14405 exhaust...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Six hours before I head out to the exhaust shop. :)

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Exhaust is installed and it's pouring rain out here so no good photos or sound clips. I can say when I first got in it, I thought they had forgotten to put the exhaust on lol. Once out on the road, WOW a world of difference. It's mean when it needs to be for local driving. I'm about to hit the highway so I'll know for sure how much drone there is/was in a few minutes. Will check back later with my findings.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Ok sadly my drivers side step rail mounting points are shot. This in turn has caused the step to bang up and down like a $2 dollar ******. It's so bad till I had to get off the highway and limp the truck to a safe parking area. I'll bring it home in a bit and remove the steps. I'm 6'2" so it's no problem for me with not having them. My wife on the other hand is only 5'2" and can't make the jump. Looks like until the repairs / replacement is done, I'll be driving my Legacy...

SuthrnRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hey man,

Had 2 of these kits of my 15 RT and 16 Sport. Love em. Had another local guy replace his drone prone Carven setup, hes in love also. Cant beat the tone, fitment, and no drone. However they are pricey.

**** sound quality, before my procharger setup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-31Fd-owL8

My RT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npFuaJfnCJ0

Both are warm starts, cold is significantly louder

What rims are those on your red truck? Look awesome! Bet those would look great on your RT truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WiSH2oo0

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4wd RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here's some quick photos between the rain situation lol.088b1da048c438aafdd90c317577bce6.jpg

Sorry I didn't notice the exhuast tips, I was eyeballing those Rigid lights! I've had those in my wish list cart for awhile now. You wouldn't happen to have an install write up on the forums for the Rigid lights, DRkNESS?

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Sadly no I do not, but the one thing that I can tell you if you are the nervous type DO not attempt this on your own. :)

H1Chester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I just got mine on. I did it myself using the lift at the auto hobby shop on base. If you have a lift it really isn't that bad of a job. On your pack may be painful although the stock exhaust came off fairly easily. WD40 helps. I would recommend adjusting it and lining it up perfectly the first time. I put it on last Sunday, and went back today to do my McGaughy's 2" rear drop and Hellwig sway bar and adjusted the exhaust to get the tips lined up since I was there. After a week the pipes were tight!

Anyway, I am impressed with the product, but honestly thought it would be louder!! To me it doesn't sound that much louder than stock. When standing in front of the truck you can't really hear the exhaust, when standing at the tailgate you can and it is not that much louder although it sounds much better. There is zero drone which is great but to get any sound out of it you really have to mash the pedal down. A slight acceleration just seems like a little bit louder engine noise. Cold start startups sound great, but still not that loud... You're not going to wake the neighbors in the morning.

A few pictures and startup videos on my instagram @elviratheram