Corsa exhaust PN14405BLK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Does anyone currently have this on their truck ? If so care to share where you've purchased it as it seems the only way to grab one is actually via Corsa.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 79
OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Nvm, I found it being sold via Summit Racing. :)

jlpowell84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bet Corsa is as top quality as they come, sounds great too as I have heard it on a few Rams including a 6.4 and numerous Challengers and Chargers. But IMO at that price it's too much cost. I paid 560 for my MBRP full cat back, so much extra 3" 304 stainless piping, I ended up with 4 extra stainless accu seal clamps and overall quality was really good IMO.

If someone was truly set on the Corsa sound I would get the muffler wherever I could then get my own stainless piping and clamps if you go that route. No reason to pay 5x the price for common 304 stainless 3" and either 2.25" or 2.5" piping from muffler out.

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bet Corsa is as top quality as they come, sounds great too as I have heard it on a few Rams including a 6.4 and numerous Challengers and Chargers. But IMO at that price it's too much cost. I paid 560 for my MBRP full cat back, so much extra 3" 304 stainless piping, I ended up with 4 extra stainless accu seal clamps and overall quality was really good IMO.

If someone was truly set on the Corsa sound I would get the muffler wherever I could then get my own stainless piping and clamps if you go that route. No reason to pay 5x the price for common 304 stainless 3" and either 2.25" or 2.5" piping from muffler out.

You can't buy just the mufflers. That's the kicker

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I understand how certain feelings about cost would come into people's decision making. The best part on my end is neither one of my cars have had payments in the last 4 years. So I've put money away each month as if I were financing them. This is one of the ways that allow me to buy what I want when I want it. I equate this to those who buy the $3000 lifts as opposed to the $1000 ones supposedly each party would be happy with their purchase, but you'll always have someone reasoning why spend that type of money for what they feel would serve the same purpose. :)

swanny297

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I understand how certain feelings about cost would come into people's decision making. The best part on my end is neither one of my cars have had payments in the last 4 years. So I've put money away each month as if I were financing them. This is one of the ways that allow me to buy what I want when I want it. I equate this to those who buy the $3000 lifts as opposed to the $1000 ones supposedly each party would be happy with their purchase, but you'll always have someone reasoning why spend that type of money for what they feel would serve the same purpose. :)
Lots of differences in a $1000 dollar and $3000 lift - not so much with an gfactory replacement exhaust system. You can get similar sound quality a lot cheaper, since this maintains a single in dual out you won't see any performance gains. If you are looking to spend $1500 on an exhaust system true duals would be the way to go.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
So you are saying have a shop custom make me " true duals " for this truck for around the same coin for a performance gain ?

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Isn't it Corsa who makes the Mopar Exhaust system?

swanny297

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So you are saying have a shop custom make me " true duals " for this truck for around the same coin for a performance gain ?
If I was shopping for a new exhaust and money wasn't an option I would install true duals, that is just me though.

jlpowell84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Well yea cost drives our consumerism economy here in "Merica." :) No doubt in my mind the Corsa will provide a happy experience for you and I understand value in that. For me finding value usually cause me to pay more for things. Like I don't need Aimpoint optics on my AR, a Vortex red dot for 1/3 the cost would perform and prob take 80% of the abuse the Aimpoint can. So I understand paying more for what you feel is top line. But I also decided to not buy subwoofers for my home theater that cost $3200. Yes we home theater big speaker guys are another breed :crazy: Instead I bought what I believe was same quality driver/subwoofer hand made for $429 each, bought the cab materials, amps, fasteners, finish and made my own for around $1025 each. Now I also understand exhaust systems are simply pieces of metal routing air to what they believe is effective (yet cost effective to make). And of corsa exhaust systems have an tonal impact at the muffler region. Anyway just my crazy nutso thinking :) Sometimes we go this way, some times we go that way...

Lots of differences in a $1000 dollar and $3000 lift - not so much with an gfactory replacement exhaust system. You can get similar sound quality a lot cheaper, since this maintains a single in dual out you won't see any performance gains. If you are looking to spend $1500 on an exhaust system true duals would be the way to go.

I thought the dual to single and back to dual exhaust provides PLENTY of air flow even on a stock system. Well stock from cat back, maybe not headers.

Stringer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have this exhaust system on my truck (Came with it when bought used). It sounds nice and mean when the truck starts and has a nice grown to it when idle. At highway speeds I don't have any drone as i quiets down a good bit when cruising. But, once I get on it, it sure lets me know its still there!

I've had Flowmaster and Magnaflow. I never heard of Corsa until I bought my Ram and I will say, I will give them a hard look for my next truck. I get a lot of compliments on the tone of my exhaust. This is the best sounding exhaust system I've heard yet.

Here is the black version on AutoAnything for $1,116 (The polished is $1,025): Corsa Performance Exhaust - SHIPS FREE - AutoAnything

$1,010 for the polished on eBay with free shipping: Corsa 14405 Cat Back Exhaust | eBay