Cranks but won't start!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kalifa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OK guys so I have a 2012 ram 1500 SLT and a few weeks ago I started having issues. At first it was the truck not starting right aways. I would have to turn the key 2-3 times so it'll fire up. So I replaced the spark plugs hoping that was the issue. After that it worked fine for a few days then the same problem continued. Then one day it just took a dump on my driveway and never started up. Cranks but won't fire. Then I changed out the fuel pump and it fired up but then the next morning same thing happened. No start. Fuses look good, fuel pump is brand new, new spark plugs. Don't know what's going on. Anyone having the same issue? If so how did you fix it or what was the problem. TIA to those who help

bhonshell37

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Check your oil pressure sensing switch. If the correct pressure is not being detected, the engine will be difficult to start or keep running

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk