Curious if droning occurs with Y pipe delete.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrod

USAF 1997-2008
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport
Engine
I've been reading reviews on all options but haven't come across any mention of droning with Y pipe delete.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It will drone. I don't find the drone to bad but there are others that hate the drone. If you can deal with a drone then it's worth it cause the rams sound great without a muffler

OP
OP
Jrod

Jrod

USAF 1997-2008
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport
Engine
It will drone. I don't find the drone to bad but there are others that hate the drone. If you can deal with a drone then it's worth it cause the rams sound great without a muffler

Thanks, yeah I like the sound too but I'm still undecided if I want to put my neighbors through that at 5AM... I actually like them lol. Granted, it's garage kept...

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That was what kept from doing it for awhile but I decided to do it anyways. The only thing though is I didn't buy one from mufflex or anybody I cut the piping and had a local exhaust shop weld the pieces together. All together is was about $60 and install only took an hour.