Diablo Trinity No Go.. 2013 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well that is interesting. I have the AJ flash on my PCM and it wants me to go back to AF. How did you get the AJ on your trinity? If I had AJ on my tool things would work..i believe
Mine was originally AK after the last dealer flash. Not sure what it was before that. When I first installed my Trinity, I had to run back inside 3 times for it do updates before it finally did the calibration "update" to the AJ file. The whole process took a good solid 2 hours. So for me the AJ was the downgrade...

OP
OP
boomer632

boomer632

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine was originally AK after the last dealer flash. Not sure what it was before that. When I first installed my Trinity, I had to run back inside 3 times for it do updates before it finally did the calibration "update" to the AJ file. The whole process took a good solid 2 hours. So for me the AJ was the downgrade...

When was your truck flashed at Dealer? What truck do you have?

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
When was your truck flashed at Dealer? What truck do you have?

I just looked back in my receipts and it was September of 2015 that it was flashed while the airbag wiring recall was performed. They put a sticker on the underside of my hood with the new part number that I posted earlier that ended with AK. So I guess I was wrong about just getting it flashed at the dealership when I got my Trinity. Time flies.....

My truck is a 2013 1500 Crew Cab 5.7 65RFE 4x4

OP
OP
boomer632

boomer632

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was finally able to post on their forum. See if I get any response.

Ram Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
I dont know if something changed or if 4 tuners and 7 months was long enough but I finally have a tuned truck again!

Now I just need to get it custom tuned...just hope it doesnt lock up on me again for another half a year...