diablo tuner adjustments?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHIWS6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
So i just bought a diablo and was wondering what parameters are people changing? I have a cold air intake and carven exhaust if that matters, thanks in advance :favorites13:

RysRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
The change many people make is to replace the canned tune with something from one of the tuners lol.

I have my fans adjusted to accomodate my lower temp thermostat and the throttle booster increased. I stick to around +5% or I get some part throttle weirdness while driving around town.

*tim*

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
The change many people make is to replace the canned tune with something from one of the tuners lol.

I have my fans adjusted to accomodate my lower temp thermostat and the throttle booster increased. I stick to around +5% or I get some part throttle weirdness while driving around town.
what setting do you have your fans set at?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

DavidN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm running the diablosport 91 octane canned tune for now (upgrade to a custom tune is first on my list of next mods).
The fan temps in this tune are already set lower than stock, so I didn't change that any further, turned MDS off though.
As I have the Pedal Commander, I didn't touch the throttle responsiveness either.
(Much more user friendly to do that with the PC.)

OP
OP
C

CHIWS6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Anybody mess with timing or fuel? Eventually I'll get a costum tune but for now this will do. I just purchase a pedal commander and boy does that make a huge difference.