Diablo tuner from moes performance with pcm swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiAK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey everyone, had a question about the pcm exchange through moes performance. With the i2 it says you have 14 days to return your stock pcm. Is that 14 days from the time you receive the new pcm or 14 days from when it ships? I'm asking because I'm at work for another two weeks and wanna get it ordered but don't wanna screw myself on the return date for my stock pcm

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Better check with Matt @ Moe's on that one.

If you let him know when you order he can probably work something out with ya.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey everyone, had a question about the pcm exchange through moes performance. With the i2 it says you have 14 days to return your stock pcm. Is that 14 days from the time you receive the new pcm or 14 days from when it ships? I'm asking because I'm at work for another two weeks and wanna get it ordered but don't wanna screw myself on the return date for my stock pcm

Easy, just wait a week then you should be fine.

Robocop_9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It's 14 days from when you get it. They know when it gets there. You have to fill out a form on the diablo site to register your pcm so they know you're not playing games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
H

HemiAK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks everyone, and yes I know I could wait awhile but I'm impatient and want it at the house when I get home

CTD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks everyone, and yes I know I could wait awhile but I'm impatient and want it at the house when I get home

I ordered the i2/PCM combo from Moe's and had both at my house and on the truck in three days. I would just wait and order it about 4 or 5 days before you get home, that way it will be waiting for you and you will still have plenty of time to take care of the PCM exchange. :favorites13:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am3334