Diff conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRR007

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Finally go the Diff conversion on my truck to be able to accept the Detroit TruTrak Lock unit. Thank you "wild one" :favorites13: for your help on how to get it done. Have been out to run it a few times and works great, even added a set of 4:10 gears to top off the job.. For my next upgrade will be the adjusting the shift points and stiffness of the 8 speed trans. 1 1/2 weeks and counting on that to get done.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Finally go the Diff conversion on my truck to be able to accept the Detroit TruTrak Lock unit. Thank you "wild one" :favorites13: for your help on how to get it done. Have been out to run it a few times and works great, even added a set of 4:10 gears to top off the job.. For my next upgrade will be the adjusting the shift points and stiffness of the 8 speed trans. 1 1/2 weeks and counting on that to get done.

:favorites13::favorites13:

OP
OP
SRR007

SRR007

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Trans tune upgrade scheduled for the 26th of July. Looking for some harder shift upgrades. Will post to let you know how it goes. Has anyone had their 8 speed done yet?