Electric Cut Outs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCaudill

The RAM
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone used Electric Cut Outs on their Ram? Was thinking installing a set before the "Y"
Thoughts?

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Lots of us use them. I've gone through several different setups but I always had good luck with the QTP cutouts until I started bending the plates because I had too much backpressure in my system but that's with a large supercharger.

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have QTP cut-outs on my Camaro SS with the optional remote control. Love them! I'm thinking about putting a set on my truck too.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think there is a lengthy thread on this subject by a member "David Ram". Down side--I can't seem to find it right now?????? Sorry
Jay

OP
OP
KCaudill

KCaudill

The RAM
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well i guess i dont see a down side to installing these, Would i expect to see any increase in power? would it throw a code? not looking for drag racing or anything competitive just want the cool factor,

02Steve15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I used a raceland cut out on my old ram. No issues in the three years or so I had it on there. I think it was about $125 back when I got it. I was really impressed with the sound they offer. I don't think I'd ever get a muffler over a cut out ever again. Cut out hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk