Exhaust/header help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blakee717

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hey guys, I just got my 2014, Ram 1500, single cab, 5.7 hemi. Love it so far. In July I'll be ordering the 2.9L whipple supercharger. I'm looking for the loudest, street legal exhaust and headers to go with this bad boy. Price isn't an issue, I'd rather spend a little extra on it to make it sound beastly. I would look at the exhaust clip page, but stuck at work and got look at them and home computer is on the frits. Anyway would love all your inputs for the loudest

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Stainless works had a full header back kit. Otherwise I'm looking at long tubes with full custom exhaust dual carven tr behind an x pipe. I'm pretty sure both would be street legal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trapinator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys, I just got my 2014, Ram 1500, single cab, 5.7 hemi. Love it so far. In July I'll be ordering the 2.9L whipple supercharger. I'm looking for the loudest, street legal exhaust and headers to go with this bad boy. Price isn't an issue, I'd rather spend a little extra on it to make it sound beastly. I would look at the exhaust clip page, but stuck at work and got look at them and home computer is on the frits. Anyway would love all your inputs for the loudest
Money isn't an issue, Id say Longtubes and Corsa Exhaust (with or without cats)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Trapinator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Money isn't an issue, Id say Longtubes and Corsa Exhaust (with or without cats)

American Racing Headers as well, or JBA is what I run

Bobbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'd say the the Stainless Works system with their x pipe and S tube mufflers would be a great choice. Hope you really want it loud though.
Or go with the ARH headers with muffler of choice, something like a Carven R.

OP
OP
B

blakee717

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I appreciate the responses guys. And Bobbo hell yes I want it loud, the louder the better lol.

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
I appreciate the responses guys. And Bobbo hell yes I want it loud, the louder the better lol.

You want it loud then Kooks or ARH long tube headers with No muffler and No resonators will be the loudest you can go. Stainless works Does Not make a header kit that will bolt in on our RCSB trucks, their headers are made for quad and crew cab trucks. You would need to fabricate the mid pipe. You need to decide on the header size if your putting a blower on it.

Bobbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You want it loud then Kooks or ARH long tube headers with No muffler and No resonators will be the loudest you can go. Stainless works Does Not make a header kit that will bolt in on our RCSB trucks, their headers are made for quad and crew cab trucks. You would need to fabricate the mid pipe. You need to decide on the header size if your putting a blower on it.
Good call, I forgot the SW doesn't fit single cab trucks.