exhaust for ram 1500 in canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ginnetheloot403

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey everyone,

I just got into a 2017 ram 1500. I'm thinking I should do an exhaust upgrade. Anybody know of any good deals up here in the north? oh and probably should do exhaust tips while I'm at it. Any links or help would be awesome.

grizzstang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey everyone,

I just got into a 2017 ram 1500. I'm thinking I should do an exhaust upgrade. Anybody know of any good deals up here in the north? oh and probably should do exhaust tips while I'm at it. Any links or help would be awesome.

It is hard to find a good deal in Canada. I just ordered some new lug nuts and ended up getting them from Summit. I was on a Canadian site that offered free shipping and they were over a hundred bucks more than Summit with conversion, shipping and brokerage added in. You might try a local muffler shop and see what he can do for you.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
If you're looking at a Magnaflow system,check with your local Canadian Tire,i've bought my last 2 magnaflow catbacks from them,and they weren't to bad to deal with.Another option is get an online price and see if you're local speedshop will try to match it.

barr0208

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 ram 1500 sport long bed
Engine
5.7 3.92 4x4 ruby red
our local Chrysler in Winnipeg does a magnaflow cat back exhaust with resonator delete and 5 inch tips for $1289 plus tax installed with a life time warranty.

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You will like the Magnaflow catback, has beautiful sound and tips with it. Buy it online from Tdot performance. I saw them on Dragon's Den and went to the website, they have some very competitive prices, probably some of the best your going to find in Canada. I buy all my parts states side, but now knowing about Tdot I will always be price comparing to see if it is worth it to get the part(s) at Summit or not.
You can also give Mopac a call, that's MOPAC, not MOPAR, lol. They have stores on the west end of Canada.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine

I beat that price at my local Canadian Tire,plus Canadian Tire will price match,lol. They're also local to most guys,and are usually one of the best to deal with for warrenty claims.My 22" Maggy muffler broke a weld,no questions asked,they gave me a complete catback kit to replace it,so consequently I went to Mopac in Calgary,bought a replacement Jones muffler ,replaced the muffler,and have a brand new Magnaflow catback system sitting in my basement for down the road,lol

Patastic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
just an fyi they are have a canada day sale, 10% off promo code is OCANADA