Finally have a programmer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I slapped the ERS into 1 and tested it on the way to work and sure enough, it shifted before 5800ish on it's own. I'd like to get to 6000 at least too.

OP
OP
SILVER_BULLET

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i slapped the ers into 1 and tested it on the way to work and sure enough, it shifted before 5800ish on it's own. I'd like to get to 6000 at least too.

yea and yesterday i spun so bad it shifted into second and lost alot of power and got a 9 second 0-60 lol

ultra2207

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah, and Diablo claims it's undetectable, just restore the factory backup before you get service.

Hemifever's tunes make a world of difference over the canned tunes, I'll tell you that, as I'm sure you've read.

Does Bullydog claim it's undetectable as well? Deciding between the two. This would be the biggest factor.

sent via tapatalk

OP
OP
SILVER_BULLET

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
does bullydog claim it's undetectable as well? Deciding between the two. This would be the biggest factor.

Sent via tapatalk

dont know if they do or not but what do you have planned for the truck as far as performance? If nothing more then intake and exhaust then most get better gains from bully dog if you want a custom tune then diablo is the choice

ultra2207

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
dont know if they do or not but what do you have planned for the truck as far as performance? If nothing more then intake and exhaust then most get better gains from bully dog if you want a custom tune then diablo is the choice

Yeah I've read plenty about them. Light bolt ons planned. Bullydog is what I was leaning towards. I would certainly go with the Diablo though if they're undetectable and the Bullydog isn't.

sent via tapatalk

OP
OP
SILVER_BULLET

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
yeah i've read plenty about them. Light bolt ons planned. Bullydog is what i was leaning towards. I would certainly go with the diablo though if they're undetectable and the bullydog isn't.

Sent via tapatalk

i think both can be tracked somehow if the dealer really wanted

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Do many people have trouble spinning tires? I can turn my tc off and put it in tow mode and it will smoke them no problem.

OP
OP
SILVER_BULLET

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Do many people have trouble spinning tires? I can turn my tc off and put it in tow mode and it will smoke them no problem.

mine would do a small squeek and then you would feel the truck stop and take off again with all the torque management it had now itll spin them no problem

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i think both can be tracked somehow if the dealer really wanted

I'm sure one way or another they can find out, Diablo swears it doesn't show anything more than when you disconnect the battery and reset everything. Either way I'm not too concerned.

I can spin them, I try not to too much because of my lack of an LSD. I even squeak a little sometimes at the 1-2 shift.

OP
OP
SILVER_BULLET

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i'm sure one way or another they can find out, diablo swears it doesn't show anything more than when you disconnect the battery and reset everything. Either way i'm not too concerned.

i read somewhere about it reseting your key cycles or something like that idk but i dont see why they would look into it unless you give them a reason to

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's my mentality, I don't abuse the truck but once in a while and I doubt with what's been done to the truck it's harming it anymore than stock would. I get slapped and an ear full anytime I go above the speed limit usually lol.

OP
OP
SILVER_BULLET

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
that's my mentality, i don't abuse the truck but once in a while and i doubt with what's been done to the truck it's harming it anymore than stock would. I get slapped and an ear full anytime i go above the speed limit usually lol.

lol bad thing about that is for me now its too easy to go over the speed limit i look down and im 10 miles over with no problem

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I get that too, the truck moves so easily now I don't realize I'm speeding until I eventually look down lol.

OP
OP
SILVER_BULLET

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i get that too, the truck moves so easily now i don't realize i'm speeding until i eventually look down lol.

hemifever did all the adjusting to your shift points right? You havent tried setting them differently?

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah he adjusted shift points, I haven't cared to mess with them since because he did a pretty good job.

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Now I just have to figure out what the next mod will be, I have a catch can ordered, a Y pipe I have yet to install (was waiting to do that when I get around to headers). Most likely a TB is next on the list.

OP
OP
SILVER_BULLET

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Ok I lowered the shift points to 5900 and raised the rev limiter all the way and it still hits the rev limiter going into second i guess I'm going to have to lower the shift points more? On a good note It chirps the 22s going into second after the rev limiter

Ctdsylvia

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Man I gotta order one this thread is getting me all excited