Flowmaster Outlaw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeriousBlack

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Black Tradesman/Express Quad Cab 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just read about 30 threads on the Flowmaster Outlaw. Most seem happy with it, some say some drone. For those of you that have it, any regrets? I'm seriously considering for my 2014. Torn between the outlaw and the American Thunder but leaning towards the outlaw since I don't want to be disappointed with the sound. I'm looking at the direct fits. Thanks!

Jetsfan122

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Express Crew Cab White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the Outlaw and couldn't be happier with the sound. There is drone but not bothersome to me. I find myself driving most of the time without the radio on just to hear the exhaust rumble. Music to my ears. For what it's worth I'm 45 with kids, lol.

OP
OP
SeriousBlack

SeriousBlack

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Black Tradesman/Express Quad Cab 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You pretty well convinced me to go with the outlaw with your post! If you were not a Jets Fan I'd be 100 percent convinced! LOL just kidding. PATS fan here. How long have you had it? I like your radio comment, that tells a lot. Thanks!

Tpearson515

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the outlaw direct fit, I love it. My neighbour's might say otherwise first thing in the morning lol. No regrets at all. Very little drone. Very happy I went with out law over super 40, or American thunder just my opinion.

Jetsfan122

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Express Crew Cab White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Let us know of you like it, once installed.

Last edited:

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you order just the muffler or the catback kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aymchayer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just got the outlaw installed best mod I have done to my truck so far love it everytime I start it

Tpearson515

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My buddy and I installed it today. Wicked cool sound!

IMG_5077_zpsdzvvx1wp.jpg
Congrats!! Did you have any trouble with the clamps sealing?, I ended up purchasing a couple lap joint clamps because of a tiny leak around the seal that was driving me nuts!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice!! I have the direct replacement muffler and I LOVE it. Had it on for about a year now.
Just brace yourself on the cold mornings. It's stupid loud on cold start. LOL

hemisport5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do you guys find the exhaust to have a lot of “snap” in the higher revs? I’m trying to avoid the old Chevy cherry bomb sound from the 90’s lol. Some videos with the super 10 sound really good and some the exhaust is snapping like crazy. I’m torn on what to buy.